New players can easily be thrown off by the sheer scope of games available online. These are some great general table game tips, as well as a few games specific ones to help you get your bearings.
Research the Best Casinos
As an online player, it’s your responsibility to use a regulated casino that holds a solid reputation for fair play and consistent payouts. There are loads of scams out there, but it’s reasonably easy to do a quick google search for reviews and find out if they have a license from any of the big regulatory bodies such as the MGA.
Take advantage of every bonus you can get. They come in all shapes and sizes, whether for signing up, referrals, deposits, loyalty or sometimes entirely for free!
Play the Lowest House Edge Games
If you’re gunning for profits, do your research and find out which game variations and bets have the lowest house edge. Casino games are designed to bleed you of your bankroll, so take any chance available to balance that ratio.
Learn How to Manage Your Bankroll
Bankroll management is the number one most important skill in a gambler’s toolbox. By making your money last, you’ll be able to play longer and have more chances at winning.
Pick a Game and Own It
Before getting overwhelmed, choose one game you like and then master it. You can practice on free casino games without risking real money. Learn all the rules, lingo and betting strategies so that you can have fun playing confidently. Branch out later when you feel totally comfortable with your game.
Have a Win and Loss Limit
Having a loss limit is an obvious way to keep your budget in check, but many players overlook the need for a win limit. By limiting your wins you ensure you won’t get caught up in the excitement of a winning streak, which often turns sour when pushed too far.
- Start with flat bets for better odds while you build up your bankroll before moving on to more specific bets.
- Place bets on neighboring numbers.
- Bet on all even or odd number sets.
- For some variation, bet on pocket colors instead of numbers.
- Learn the lingo.
- Stick with the basic bets – Pass/Don’t Pass – which have the best odds and lowest house edge until you get comfortable with the fast pace.
- Betting on the Banker has the lowest house edge.
- Tie bets are rare, so stick to banker and player bets.
- This is a game of chance, so spread your bets around to increase your chances.
- Raise if you have a queen or better.
- Never fold unless you’re 100% sure you’ll lose.
- Bet the max on Pair Plus as it has the lowest house edge.
These tips are sure to get you on your way to big wins in the online casino. We hope you’ve taken notes and use them to make the most of your online gambling experiences!